Rivet

Gnomish Greetings

Honestly, I always loved (hopefully decently written) custom sort of lore and modifying WoW's environment, so I'm hopeful this is as cool as it can be. I still remember one of the old phases, where Dustwallow marsh was a sandy wasteland. I also loved how the gnomes were these like, unwanted refugees stuck in camps by fascist dwarfs. Of course the downside is nobody played anything but like, human and elf.' So, hopefully, this custom stuff can survive with whatever population is present.

Otherwise we're all going to just be loitering in random areas in the Hillsbrad Foothills again.

Welcome to everyone and to me! This time, Rivet Voltscrank is actually fleshed out. Could be interesting.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Varen said:

I always welcome Gnomes that aren't in for the memes.
Hallo.

For my 'main' gnome, I really did put a lot of work into trying to craft a character who felt believable to me, which is kind of tough when it's a gnome that you're making. A lot of their main lore things, like what happened after Gnomeregan. Stuff like "How did their culture change and evolve over this time" and so oonnn. Hopefully my gnome's long philosophical/political rants will be of some interest to people.

Hey everyone! I've just stumbled upon an incredible resource that's all about cryptocurrency exchanges. If you're keen on exploring different cryptocurrency exchanges, this might be the right place for you!

The site (https://cryptoairdrops.ru/) offers comprehensive insights of various cryptocurrency platforms, including the ins and outs of their trading platforms, security protocols, supported coins, and overall reliability. Whether you're a novice just starting out or an experienced trader, there's something for everyone.

What I found particularly helpful was their comparison tool, which made it super easy to evaluate different exchanges and find the one that best fits my needs. They also cover the latest news in the crypto world, which keeps you up-to-date on all the important news.

If you're looking into exploring different cryptocurrency exchanges, I highly recommend checking this site out. It's packed with valuable information that can help you make better choices in the volatile world of cryptocurrency.

Let's make the most of this resource and share our experiences! Would love to hear your thoughts and experiences with different exchanges as well.