Sign in to follow this  
Terra

Special Items

I had this idea today: add "special" items. With this, I mean you could create them somehow (maybe class-specific, so not everyone can make everything?) and it allows you to power-up in combat or you could, for example, exchange it with a Keeper (if they so desire) for some special effect. A few examples I thought of were: soul shards / soul gems for warlocks, vision gumbo for shamans (Like those things they drink to get visions), whetstones for warriors…

As always, I do not expect it to be implemented in any way, but it's not bad to give ideas, yes?

There is currently a 'trinket' slot that has RPG functionality, we're in the process of adding player items to fill that slot.

1 hour ago, Terra said:

So you are saying that trinkets actually have effects in the RPG System…?

There is ONE, right now. And it's very good. Hard to make though.

Edited by AlexV

Keepers also sometimes give out GHI items that have some sort of relevance to the plot or how the fights will go (one such item is a source of a lot of turmoil ICly and was unwittingly used to bring an unspeakable horror into reality. So keep an eye out for that stuff). I'm going to be spending some time coming up, working on viable rewards and such with the the council as I hammer out more customs dungeons and shit.

• Like 1