Sign in to follow this  
Hex

The Man Who Sold The World

Hello there, I'm your local priest and came to preach heresy and spread chaos for my own good and mirth. Now that I got your attention, I'm Hex of the Accipitrine Family, but some call meĀ  as the most heretical hoku prophet in the neighbourhood, while others know me as a bird of prey with a weird The in front of his name. Crazy right? But you'll figure it out what I meant.. eventually. Anyway, I've been a gamer longer than I can think back, and I've been an rper longer than I'm willing to remember.

I found the path to these isles when I was about to abandon the rotting carcass of a boat called Legacy, back then I known it as Cantons, and other than its interesting ideas and promising seed of system, it had nothing else, so I decided to stick around and sleep through the years til this tree bore a fruit. And so, here I am.

I enjoy all kinds of RPs, no matter how deviant or bland it seems to be, as long as its able to hold my attention and provide me fun. Most of the time I just flow with RP stuff happening around me, but usually I prefer to invest all of my free rp time into a single main and in rare cases a few side characters.

About the games I like.. RPG/Strategy/MMO Games are pretty much on the top of my list, but I dont mind MOBAs or VNs either.

My expectations towards the server is hoping, towards everything else its nil. No offense. Its the first general rule of life, dont hold expectations unless you want to facebump a wall.

My most favorite regulations is humility, I often seen people fighting with each other on who should be in the spotlight or not (little did they know it should've been me!), such discussions often leads to disillusioned RPers who feel they or their characters are side-lined. People got to find a middle ground for this through humility.

I hope my introduction was most satisfactory, I can guarantee I read it through only once and only half of the things I said is true. (including the last statement)

can i turn off comments please, I like to censure fake news

Edited by Hex
  • Like 2