Sign in to follow this  
Swiftfeather

Why?

Well, I'm a person and this system of introduction whitelisting is legitimately an annoying redundant thing. Yes, I'm also a person who plays games, but I'm moreso a person who does other IRL activities nowadays.

I don't even remember how I found you but for some reason I did, like that one time I had a dream about agreeing with someone about a certain topic and then finding out we had agreed on it without even talking about it. Yeah, that happened.

Anything that isn't boring and too PC. (Politically Correct. This is Warcraft, not Tumblr.)

Aside from Corruption of Champions (j o k i n g) I also play games in my Steam Library. That's a wide section, I know, but I don't really want to put down everything that I play here. Idk, like from Mount and Blade to Crash Bandicoot 3 I guess.

Less Varen moderation, more non-Varen moderation. I'm sorry, buddy. Nah, I don't know, it's not that I have any expectations because as the past has shown, you're better off not expecting anything.

The Staff code of conduct is my favorite because that way I can keep an eye on you guys.

I preffer a poem...

There once was a man named Jake,
He hoped to face a great red drake.
Unfortunately for our little bloke,
The dragon won and his back broke.

There you go!

I do have a question. Nay, I have two.

Why is this necessary?
Who brought this up???