Sign in to follow this  
Dascombe

[Notice] Warding the Walls

W18_A165_RuneOfZeth.jpg

A number of notices appear to make the 'rounds' around the Doldrums, specifically they are put up on public noticeboards (where allowed) in Haven, New Moonbrook, Tordala, Egtown, Hafthor's Keep and High Hearth.

"To those whom it may concern.

My name is Baron West. I write this notice to seek out those skilled in the arts of runecraft and warding. Specifically I seek those who are able to magically ward structures with defensive magics, something I am not particularly well versed in.

Those who have been by the settlement of New Moonbrook will notice the mighty settlement walls which offer substantial protection to the citizens who I am charged with protecting. Whilst it will take nothing short of an army of ogres to bash these walls down, they are susceptible somewhat to powerful magics which would be capable of blasting the walls apart as though a siege engine would.

As such I seek to pay well those who would be capable of warding the entire walls of New Moonbrook to be highly resistant to any offensive magics employed against it.

Those willing to undertake this task should either come visit or write a letter to Baron West of New Moonbrook and have a runner bring the message to the settlement east of Haven.

- Baron Timothy West of New Moonbrook"

Edited by Dascombe