Sign in to follow this  
Greg

[Player Complaint] - Dascombe

I don't wanna cause drama here, but this has to be said. Don't bring IC shit into OOC, and vice versa. We're all adults here, we shouldn't go around calling one another "insufferable c-word's", especially not if they're currently RP'ing with somebody else. That's just a dick move, as it instantly brings you out of your current RP so that you can get your head around why you've been called a c-word by some juvenile delinquent. 

I understand that Descombe is prone to these type of outbursts. But it ain't cute, it's just sad, and not helping our server population to grow. 

Stop it Descombe, grow up. 

1 minute ago, Greg said:

I don't wanna cause drama here, but this has to be said. Don't bring IC shit into OOC, and vice versa. We're all adults here, we shouldn't go around calling one another "insufferable c-word's", especially not if they're currently RP'ing with somebody else. That's just a dick move, as it instantly brings you out of your current RP so that you can get your head around why you've been called a c-word by some juvenile delinquent. 

I understand that Descombe is prone to these type of outbursts. But it ain't cute, it's just sad, and not helping our server population to grow. 

Stop it Descombe, grow up. 

Hi Greg. A few corrections to be made here:

Firstly I did not interrupt your RP in any way shape or form. I was sat emoting to myself (nothing to do with you) and you proceeded to incorrectly read an emote thinking it was targeting you (your fault there, not mine) and so I did not jump in on your RP encounter there. This is irksome considering you look for any given opportunity to be antagonistic towards me. You started complaining about a campfire.

If you are going to open up a thread like this don't finish it or even start it with something that disproves your entire remark and at least throw in something that is concise and had some thought thrown behind it rather than a single encounter. 

If you want to talk about server growth perhaps attend more than just a single hunter event?

My two copper on that I guess.

I mean I tried to include you in the RP sure Dascombe, and threw you a line so that you could involve yourself, but then you came at me with your whispers and insults.

I was RP'ing with Foogle, and you should've least have respected that.

2 minutes ago, Sevencix said:

maybe explaining what happened in the encounter would help us all, dascy and greggy

Tim sat down in a guild base made by EG and lit a campfire on what was a decaying ruined bit of shipwreck which frankly would have been damp and would have caused no problem.

Tim emoted unslinging his gun in order to polish it

Greg's character got angry because he clearly hadn't read the emote and demanded Tim not to point the gun at him.

Then his character started getting angry at a campfire on a damp wooden structure. Tim is ICly a survivalist and knows how to make such a campfire without damaging the wood.

Insults were traded ICly

Started getting accusations of being a sh*t hunter. 

Suggested a devilsaur hunt.

Wasn't too keen on it so promptly ignored him (ICly and OOCly)

1 minute ago, Greg said:

I mean I tried to include you in the RP sure Dascombe, and threw you a line so that you could involve yourself, but then you came at me with your whispers and insults.

I was RP'ing with Foogle, and you should've least have respected that.

I did respect it.

You started conversing with me, not the other way around.

Looks like this should've been a PM to Dasc tbh, and then an official private complaint if you couldn't sort it out like adults. You're both players who have 1 on 1 beef and your disagreement over a campfire (wtf) has zero impact on anyone else. The rest of the server doesn't need to know about your dirty underwear.

Poor form.

• Like 2

@Sander it was PM'ed to Dasc, he didn't apologise for his form, so I brought it here to be discussed. His behavior in't helping the server to grow.  

1 minute ago, sander said:

Looks like this should've been a PM to Dasc tbh, and then an official private complaint if you couldn't sort it out like adults. You're both players who have 1 on 1 beef and your disagreement over a campfire (wtf) has zero impact on anyone else. The rest of the server doesn't need to know about your dirty underwear.

Poor form.

Disagree, I prefer stuff being publicly visible (admittedly when it's -important-). I mean I did ignore him in-game (which the rules state you should do) but then he took it to discord which was... full of more expletives than a McDankus rant... but yeah it is rather absurd that this all came about due to a campfire... but hey his character seems to have an unnatural obsession with being confrontational to Tim all the time so hey, each to their own.

Just now, Greg said:

@Sander it was PM'ed to Dasc, he didn't apologise for his form, so I brought it here to be discussed. His behavior in't helping the server to grow.  

I don't need to apologize for a campfire being spawned? This is hardly discussion and you aren't exactly the authority on server growth.

Were you this antagonistic before Ehk got killed?

You needed to apologise for what you said to me Dascombe, insufferable C-word. And something about me being another word for a penis and then something about me sucking up to the staff? WTF? 

Ehk was ten times more antagonistic than Isesi, Isesi isn't even antagonistic to Tim, just calls him Savage. 

Edited by Greg

Is this an issue about a questionable location to start a camp fire at, or that Dascombe called you a CUNT? Don't say the "c-word" that's kinda lame.

I mean, I get it, Dascombe is a fucking toxic asshole, but is what happened really worthy of a forum report?

Just call him a cunt back, or a niggerjew, that always helps, and move on with IC.

Edit: ^ That's the mature thing to do, not more forum drama.

Edit 2: You can't advocate for maturity while causing a major ruckus and demanding formal apologies over being called a cunt in the same time.

Edited by SCANDALOUZ

I'm not requesting a formal apology. I'm telling the guy to grow up. 

Clearly you want to turn this into a public discussion by making a public forum report.

I'm not defending Dascombe here, at all.

I just find the manner in which you handled things rather silly.

51 minutes ago, Greg said:

You needed to apologise for what you said to me Dascombe

10 minutes ago, Greg said:

I'm not requesting a formal apology. I'm telling the guy to grow up. 

giphy.gif

Needed, past tense Dascombe. English mofo. 

And I brought it here, because Dascombe blocked me every time I tried to begin discourse with him, his behavior is not appropriate for a server looking to grow. 

Edited by Greg