Sign in to follow this  
Greg

EU Dungeon Master por favor

Hi,

I'm a returning player, and I've already noticed that EU players aren't really able to do all that much. I remember that this was a serious problem the last time I was here too, I understand that we're meant to be RP'ing with each other to create content for our characters, but RP is 100% enhanced with the addition of a DM.

Are there plans for getting an EU timezone DM?

• Like 1

Make some events yourself?

Not a condescending tone by the way, maybe start an event or some small scale stuff that doesn't require a GM before stepping forward with this?

• Like 1

Ye.. It's not enough to keep one interested in the long run. Fair enough if the plan is to keep the population small as it is.. Not a condescending tone by the way.

I mean, is there a reason for the server to not have a DM that is active during times that are healthy for EU players to be online? Some of us have jobs and RL life commitments that mean that we can't stay online till ridiculous hours in the morning... Again not meant in a condescending tone. 

• Like 1

I believe that at least two of the current keepers are from the USA (The Head Keeper included), but I'm not sure about the other 1/2. One of them -is- in EU timezone, but I'm not sure what his keeper role is, as of right now

• Like 2

All of the current Keeper and DM team are US timezone, yes. And I know this sucks for the EU players currently. However, I can not magically change this. It requires someone from the EU timezone to apply and be accepted as part of the team. There has yet to be any EU people to apply for keeper that I think would work well in the current team and all that the job requires. But, applications are always open unless we state otherwise.