Sign in to follow this  
Elle

The Captain's GRAND ADVENTURERS!

Occasionally noticed pop up around the Doldrums. An enigmatic and odd old paladin of some power posts 'Quests' around the Doldrums offering rewards, opportunities for glory and occasionally his own expertise to those who complete these honorable quests for the betterment of the Doldrums. Below is a complied list of ones currently available and those completed.

A Muggy Arrival:

• Arriving in the Doldrums after a shipwreck on the island of Opej'Nor, the old veteran was mugged by a group of crazies oddly led by a sane man. Some of his possessions were stolen. He offered a silver reward to those that greeted him when he managed to arrive in the Port of Drustgarde. 
  • Resolution: Drustgarde managed to acquire the items of the Captain and put down a bandit ring. He offered a modest sum of silver in exchange and also aided the paladin Ulriech overcome corruption from the void.

Help! A Raptor stole my mind!

• After moving to a new outpost called 'Halfpoint Haven' the Captain ended up holding off a raptor pack, led by an incredibly intelligent raptor. However, not even a mighty paladin of the Light can protect everyone by himself. A few refugees have died in these attacks. The Captain has offered anyone who can show him proof of the leader's demise a reward of a Thousand Silver.
  • Progress: The hunter, Timothy has approached the Captain and said to take up the offer. He has been looking for a few experienced hunters to aid him. However, a man of honor, the Captain may not be very patient if another attack happens and hand the reward to whoever completes the task first.

OOC: This is merely a list of quests that would be posted around various notice boards, a public record of those completed and a general summary of what happened IC and rewards given, without giving out much information. The purpose of this is to give players an easy resource to access and see and also allow me to be a tad lazy and not find every noticeboard to post the quests to. I will update and pretty this up over time. If you wish to speak to the Captain either PM me on the forums or make a ticket on the server's official discord!

• Like 1

Retirement?! Bah! I'm too old for that!

• Posts have appeared on noticeboards across the Doldrums, the Captain is looking for a trained armorsmith and weaponsmith! He speaks of payment to those trained enough to aid him! (Must be able to make Uncommon atleast.)
  • Progress: The Captain has already been approached by someone offering to make atleast the required armor. However, depending on if anyone else approaches him with a better deal or not will determine if he gives the bid over to the current craftsman.
  • Completed: A dwarven armoursmith filled the Captain's order! 
  • Like 1

The Clinic and the Book

• Rumors of the old Silver-Eye Clinic being haunted, abound throughout the Doldrums. It seems the Captain has taken interest in it and gone to Silver-Eye to Investigate.(Make a ticket to speak with him and start the quest. Recommend party size: 2.)
  • Progress: The Captain is outside the Clinic.
  • Complete: Isabelle and Zoe completed this quest. Gaining basic rewards and also being granted a question to ask the captain about himself each. The artifact causing the haunting was kept by a player.
  • Like 1