Sign in to follow this  
Ghizmo

[Interest Check] Hollowmight

A trading guild, forgive the lack of graphics as A) I don't have any and B) I don't know how to place them as this is my first post ever but let me explain it in small detail here. Enjoy!

Guild name: Hollowmight

Clear cause / goal : To become the most popular player driven trading union the island knows. We want to be the first ones that people go to. (So yes, that means players who join will have to setup their own prices because they have gone out into the world to collect materials either in prospecting, salvaging, woodlandering, trapping or fishing)

Brief history: Started up by Ghizmo the neutral trader (yes we will be neutral because obviously we are going to sell to others) started this, he took his knowledge and started to bring out a trader order that sells produce and gains a lot of silver to expand a base of operations.

Rank structure:

Trade-Master - The big boss who pays everyone, contributes to the other ranks, collects a mix of everything and deals with the coin brought in from the trading order so he can disperse it equally to his workers

Prospector - A rank that prioritizes prospecting over the other professions, sure they can do other ones but the main one to focus on for the guild is being able to prospect as much as they like 

Salvager - A rank that prioritizes salvaging over the other professions, sure they can do other ones but the main one to focus on for the guild is salvaging whatever they can 

Woodlander - A rank that prioritizes woodlandering over the other professions, sure they can do other ones but the main one to focus on for the guild is to collect as much wood as possible

Trapper - A rank that prioritizes trapping over the other professions, sure they can do other ones but the main one to focus on for the guild is going out to trap resources

Fisher - A rank that prioritizes fishing over the other professions, sure they can do other ones but the main one to focus on for the guild is fishing

What wont we recruit into the order? - Well, anything that's genuinely hostile to the alliance or horde. Anything to do with the Nightmare, bad guys. We just genuinely want neutral traders to create a fun environment OOC and IC!

Edited by Ghizmo