Ariden

Well, hello there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaEMSKzqGAg

You can call me Ariden.( Not the Death Knight abomination that's supposed to be a Dark Rider please)
I'm fairly familiar with the RP community being part of it for several years now, as well as delving into DnD like settings occasionally so I look forward to seeing your systems in action.
From the videos i've seen they appear very promising and while hard to glance over and get into at first, it appears like something one can master with relative ease, which is a relief.

I'm mostly interested in exploration and dungeoneering/survival in the wild like roleplay, so I look forward to collecting bear rears and selling them on the market. ( There better be some bears.)

I actually found the server on accident, while looking for Gordon Ramsay Kitchen Nightmares videos, I just noticed the trailer for the server, and here I am.

Other then that... I look forward to roleplaying with you all! ( I am still expecting there to be bears.)

Welcome to the server!

I have actually seen a bear, 'Black Bear'. It mauled me instantly. When I came back for vengeance it was gone...