Khor

Goldwolf Cartel

1fNaa8L.png

Goldwolf Cartel is a small organization which is lead by Greed the goblin, and is under Grom'Goshar's protection and authority, effectively making it a Horde-affiliated cartel. The difference between the two guilds will be that goblins and various Horde workers will focus on setting up a trading post and dealing with all those who come to it. We'll be focusing on constructing, gathering, crafting and overall tinkering with the system, and to create a Horde settlement/trading post which can act as a hub or trading center for players. This serves as an opportunity for those who wants to play goblin, as such seems lacking around. It's also a way to create a larger Horde community, should the guild succeed.

Goals

Short Term

-Establish Goldwolf Trading Post in Opej'Nor.
-Recruit Horde refugees as working force.
-Establish ties with factions existing in Opej'Nor.

Long Term

-Become center of trade for the Horde in the Doldrums.
-Expand Goldwolf Trading Post into a town and rename it.
-Massive profits.
-Big gains.

Accepted Races and Classes

Goblins, orcs, tauren, trolls, undead and blood elves are all welcome into the guild.

All classes are welcome, however we'd like to not have TOO many edgy casters around.

Members

Greed - Boss

Rules of the Cartel

The cartel runs by pretty simple rules. Don't backstab the cartel or any Horde groups for that matter, don't keep artifacts of incredible power around(such are to be passed on to Grom'Goshar) and don't hoard resources, give them times to re-emerge. It's an unspoken rule that in order for trade to flourish, there mustn't be too much or any conflict with other factions or guilds. While the cartel is under Dragor Bloodfury's supervision and by extension the Horde, we're not a fighting force, nor will we only focus on being that. We'll sometimes go on adventures to gain resources and whatnot, but we won't seek out conflict too often. It's expected of the members to give the materials they collect to the leadership, then after that we can hand out resources to what's needed. While we can't enforce that materials are to be handed over, we'd appreciate it as it'll let the guild progress as a whole, instead of an individual.

Closing Statement

I haven't lead a guild in a while now, so it'll be a bit slow in the start maybe. But if people want to play goblins and create a guild that can support all members, then maybe this is a cool idea.

I'd also like feedback on the idea below, if that'd be possible.

Thanks for the read.

• Like 6

While I'm all for more guilds, this seems a slight bit too one dimensional. The other only trading guild branched out to be one that sailed in political waters. I suggest trying to branch further out in concept, or you might find yourself getting burnt out.

Hope it works! Would be good to see some well played gobbos.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hotdog99 said:

While I'm all for more guilds, this seems a slight bit too one dimensional. The other only trading guild branched out to be one that sailed in political waters. I suggest trying to branch further out in concept, or you might find yourself getting burnt out.

Hope it works! Would be good to see some well played gobbos.

We're goblins. We're going to be focused on constructing our trading post, and expand our base. That'll be our gig, just making the nicest and richest hub ever, pretty much. I see no need to complicate it further, personally.

Edited by Khor
  • Like 1

I dunno. Goblins are all about hoarding resources and stabbing each other in the back. I get that Grom'gashar has no economy though, so it's good that they're trying to fix that.

Not to mention the fact that them calling themselves a cartel would make them subject to a lot of snickers and jeers by other goblins. Cartels are huge, standard organization would be a merchant -> company -> corporation -> conglomerate -> cartel -> trade coalition ... This is a rough definition. Basically a cartel is a hell of a lot of other big businesses working together in a sort of... Pyramid. Trade Prince tier. Which that rank goes Merchant -> Baron -> Mogul -> Trade Prince. At best it could be called the Goldwolf Trading Company or something without attracting rude remarks. Goblins are cruel.