Sign in to follow this  
Kit

Discord External Emoji

1 minute ago, Dragonox said:

Yes. Would be pretty cool to use the benefits gained from discord nitro tbh

Do you feel that people on the server would use obscene emoji that would cause more hassle for the moderation team?

Just now, Kit said:

Do you feel that people on the server would use obscene emoji that would cause more hassle for the moderation team?

No. And if they do, then they should be banned. Simple as that. People should simply have common sense. I don't think I've ever actually seen an obscene nitro emote, but that's just me. Most of the ones I've seen are like monkaS and other Twitch ones that are animated. All that should be done is just a simple announcement that's pinned, letting people know they shouldn't post obscene emotes. And if they do, they'll face consequences. No point in ruining the fun for everyone else over a few potential children.

I understand that and I'm happy to hear the other perspective. Mine is mostly from having to clean up aforementioned emoji from other servers before that it makes me feel like constant babysitting over every emoji reaction. And yes, I've seen some... pretty obscene ones. Lol. I'd be interested in hearing more opinions and maybe issuing a trial basis if the council would be on board with it.

I genuinely can't think of any emoji which are going to cause any big reaction. Considering they're like 16x16 pixels it's barely noticeable