Sign in to follow this  
Intoxicated

Give Morphs

Please start to allow morphed races, an application process and certain restrictions on things like dragons is an obvious requirement, but please I just want to play a kobold.

I think the issue with this is that staff are still figuring out how this would relate to the RPG System. Since certain races would have different traits for example Ogres may have more strength than others etc. 

I think it would be reasonable to just require certain races that already exist for those morphs. Ogres would be required to use either Tauren or orc for example. A total revamp for every possible race feels a little unnecessary in my opinion.

I think there should be an approved list of morphed 'races' so that the staff do not have to compile custom RPG stats for each new morph someone discovers

Furthermore these morphs should be restricted to (as people stated in the discord chat) things which aren't inherently OP such as Gnolls, Kobolds, Murlocs and a few others.

Please don't include things like Dragons, Liches and other creatures as things you can morph into off the bad. Maybe after a cultist has progressed enough IC he can perform the ritual to turn into a Lich... otherwise it's cool

• Like 2