Sign in to follow this  
shells

hello

Cant get rid of these bars, sorry.

First and foremost; tell us about yourself, as a roleplayer/gamer:
I'm the shitposting kind of guy. I like fun rps. Nothing too serious, but deep enough to get lost in it.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the community?

I looked up "wow rp servers" and after a bit of digging and clicking here we are

As we are a roleplaying community, what kinds of role-play do you enjoy?
 Forgive me for being green, but I'm not that well-versed in the practice. Haven't become seasoned enough to dislike any part, or prefer one

What sorts of games do you generally play?  Tell us a few of your favourites!

Tf2, gmod, lol, dark souls, animal crossing, most fighting games. Standard stuff.

What are your expectations of this community?

To have a good time, and to be fun. Maybe this community wont appreciate my brand, but i'll never know until i try

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our community, which appeals to you the most?
The naming one. Nothing takes me out of it faster than seeing chuck testa try to kill me

Show off some of your role-play skills with a story, if you'd like!
Nothing i could write would be short enough for this forum.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?
How do I make a character on the server? I've perused a bit but can't find an explanation. And are there any specific hotspots of activity anywhere?

• Like 1

Welcome! 

Making a character is pretty easy, you just go to the character screen as usual, then pick warriors class. Once in game there is a little tutorial that will teach you the basics of the RPG we use as well as let you pick class, attributes and abilities. Hotspots right now seem to be Eastern Opej'nor where there are three guilds centred, and Isle of Menhirs where there is one guild active. Silvereye is the safe island, and people often pass through there. The discord is often active so feel free to ask around there too.

Haha thanks man, will do. Community seems pretty good from what I've seen. Hope to see you there :)

Welcome! We're glad to have you here. Any questions, feel free to message me as Tyrinnis (my player character) or Kit (my staff account).

• Like 1