Terro/Vincent

The exploits of Rick & Friends!

unknown.png

Attempting to clean some trash from Opej. Not sure if this is how I go about getting Keeper attention.

Edited by Terro/Vincent
  • Like 1

https://imgur.com/a/sM6UAe4

We did a thing! Cleaned out a local pack of jerks logging. 

Royce gathered a group (after convincing them to trust him) and took down the bone-zone. (All rewards go to Vincent please as per the IC agreement.)

Edited by Terro/Vincent
  • Like 2

Not to be outdone by whatever invaded and desecrated the cave, Rick came back for his usual check on his circuit of the island to find HERESY.

Edit: Added a willpower roll for this ward. Pls notice me senpais @Antioch

WoWScrnShot_062118_093141.jpg

WoWScrnShot_062118_094208.jpg

Trying to make (eventually) a sanctuary of the pond near the giant tree. The plan is to allow plant-life to grow better, animals to be able to approach and drink from the pond without worry (lest they become desperate and dangerous) and for Royce to someday start setting up keepers/tenders faaar in the future.

I'm willing to sacrifice whatever it takes, fatigue, gravy, etc. I already used all my Essence for it to try and show how serious I am about this.

This is one of many rituals I'll attempt to get this done.

WoWScrnShot_062318_120054.jpg

What you want to make is simply more vegetation, more animals, right? No buildings or anything else? 

The plan is to make it an area where the spirits of nature would calm the animals enough to be able to drink from the water from the pond since it's one of the few water sources on the island.The idea is to avoid them getting thirsty or desperate. Some spirit-y stuff around, maybe some vegetation and a few cute critters would be cool. No buildings or anything it's mostly just for the aesthetic (This pond I want to look beautiful)

WoWScrnShot_062618_084643.jpg

@Nostra I'm trying to keep empowering the ward, I am trying to make the enchantments stronger and give the waters a healing factor, nothing insane but like, small cuts, lesions and bruises would heal in the pools as it's full of life.

WoWScrnShot_070818_175012.jpg

WoWScrnShot_070818_093449.jpg

Cyran tended to the small garden on Tor'dala, attempting to help nurture the flowers and soil to allow Kayana's spirit to hopefully remain peaceful and tied to the plane without entering a state of eternal suffering as the other spirits appear to suffer.

WoWScrnShot_071918_171241.jpg