Sign in to follow this  
LazarRP

House Rykker

dd4ddc7aba.png

a6cc8e0c95.png

The members of the house and their companions traveled from Menethil to Theramore when a storm has struck and made the ship capsize at a near by island, seeing their home was destroyed and the island rich in resources they have decided to try and settle upon it.

House ranks:

Head of House

(Head of the House is who the family follows and their word is respected.)

1. Jeremy Rykker

Family Members:

(Consists of Pureblood Rykker members.)

1.  Lazarus Rykker

2. Nielas Rykker

3. Cassandra Rykker

4. Tyberius Rykker

Friends of Family

(People who are respected but not directly related to the Rykker family)

1.Goldrik Stonefist

Short term Goals:

1.) Secure an area big enough for all the members

2.) Provide shelter and food for all members

3.) Organize duties such as hunting and collecting materials

4.) Look for natives and possibly create an alliance in hopes of mutual benefit

Long term Goals:

Will be determined by the members of the family on a later date.

Edited by LazarRP
  • Like 2

This actually sounds pretty interesting for my death knight; seeing as she is from Lordaeron as well. Elizabeth is her name if you see her around.

2 hours ago, Lanela said:

This actually sounds pretty interesting for my death knight; seeing as she is from Lordaeron as well. Elizabeth is her name if you see her around.

Hope to see you around.

~Goldrik

A bit sparse, technically we'd need to see a little bit more of background of the guild, a rank structure, or if everyone is an equal member state that, and a last pledge to bring you up to 6. 

Is another House guild really the best you could do in a setting so different such as the one in Unkonw shores? Not to be rude or anything, but personally I think it's a bit out of place in the current setting.

27 minutes ago, Antioch said:

Is another House guild really the best you could do in a setting so different such as the one in Unkonw shores? Not to be rude or anything, but personally I think it's a bit out of place in the current setting.

Not necessarily as some of the people I Play with are quite new and this is the easiest story that I could come up with that would fit us. Also it is not one of the things you saw on other phases servers and such it isn't a noble house or anything just a common family that crashed together and works together. So i wouldn't say it's the best thing I could come with but it's okay.

On 5/26/2018 at 12:03 PM, Skeleton said:

Not necessarily as some of the people I Play with are quite new and this is the easiest story that I could come up with that would fit us. Also it is not one of the things you saw on other phases servers and such it isn't a noble house or anything just a common family that crashed together and works together. So i wouldn't say it's the best thing I could come with but it's okay.

The 'House' part removes this from being a 'common' family as the 'house' part means nobility.

On 5/27/2018 at 11:19 AM, HK-47 said:

The 'House' part removes this from being a 'common' family as the 'house' part means nobility.

It's about as inaccurate as your avatar and name.

• Like 2

On 5/30/2018 at 8:31 AM, Daft said:

It's about as inaccurate as your avatar and name.

Technically, yes. However, find me more than two examples of real-life families that are not noble using the term 'House'.

Yes, I have HK-47 as a name and a Stormtrooper as an avatar. Sue me.

On 5/27/2018 at 5:19 PM, HK-47 said:

Well we had no other name for the guild so yeah ... 

This is the Doldrums. We're all castaways from the regular society now. If they are a family that are from one house or even if they weren't and they want to call themselves a House, then I don't see the problem. A guild tag floating above their heads is not IC, after all. 

Glad to have you guys, look forward to RPing with you! 

On 6/1/2018 at 12:58 AM, Kit said:

This is the Doldrums. We're all castaways from the regular society now. If they are a family that are from one house or even if they weren't and they want to call themselves a House, then I don't see the problem. A guild tag floating above their heads is not IC, after all. 

Glad to have you guys, look forward to RPing with you! 

Well, Thanks, couldn't have said it better myself. Also yes feel free to approach at any time we are rather friendly ^^

• Like 1