Sign in to follow this  
Runok

Ebonforged

nQ9Bvku.png

Ebonforged

Introduction

The Doldrums; a world cut off from our own, filled with mystery but also a lot of what we came to expect from mortals. Scarlets and grudge-bearing citizens of Lordaeron seek to see us 'purged' despite our actions to save the world from our former master's tyranny. Come, brothers and sisters; we must unite as we had within the Ebon Blade, to fortify and rally. To explore these shores and root out the rogue remnants of Scourge, or to better understand them to gain control of them ourselves. We are the Ebonforged; brothers and sisters in death.

Overview

This is a guild primarily filled with Ebon Knights and those who are affiliated with them one way or another. The goal is primarily to remain with one another, to form a group that wishes to continue to operate as they desire rather than having to deal with the threat of being ambushed by the living. Primarily, the goal is to destroy or take over the Scourge of Sotoras; to better understand how and why they are even there to begin with, then from that focus on the curse that forces them to linger.

Restrictions

Undead only, necromancers also welcome along with more of the macabre sort; not seeking maniacal bloodthirsty murderers; merely those of the darker sort. Undead means Death Knights, Forsaken, and other forms of undeath.

Ranks

Deathlord: Elizabeth Ward is the Deathlord, meaning she rules over the group and her word is final.

Juggernaut: Higher ranking Ebon Knights and other brutes who managed to show their prowess.

Occultist: The brains of the outfit; those that make ichor, concoctions, or wield arcane.

Acolyte: A simple grunt wishing to fight for the cause.

• Like 1

I actually was planning on making a character that'd fit perfect in this theme but with the way the current system works it'd be purely for RP and not to assist in combat as I already have another character who takes up the exp.

I'm not sure if that counts as a pledge, but I might be interested.

Awesome, unfortunately the candidates for such a group are quite dry at the time being.

It being an Ebon Blade guild does make it very niche, but it is an interesting concept. My character could probably fit in as a bit of an outsider type, he's not Ebon but I think he could work with/for them. Otherwise if you want to collaborate on something different let me now! ☺️