Sign in to follow this  

The Talon of the Phoenix

robin-hang-silvermoon-city.jpg?149322353

Three weeks after they had set out, Magistrix Briarsong's Expedition was presumed lost at sea. Twenty six souls added to the statistics left in Deathwing's wake.

latest?cb=20140808113941

Finding Our Way Home

The Talon of the Phoenix sailed from Silvermoon's bright shores shortly after Deathwing's reign of destruction began. The Horde was mobilizing for war, and this small group led by Magistrix Briarsong embarked to aid the war effort on Kalimdor. They were an eclectic band of Horde soldiers, eager to reach the dense forests of Ashenvale, to take part in another string of triumphant campaigns against the Alliance.

Tumultuous seas under stormy skies set them off course and into a maelstrom that even the most talented of navigators could not steer them away from. The schooner was thrown against the rocks, and those of the Talon who survived the storm found themselves washed upon the shores of the Doldrums. With the survivors regrouping around Magistrix Briarsong, the platoon set about its new mission. Escape the Doldrums. Whether it be by building (or stealing) a ship, or gathering the materials required to open a portal back to the mainland, the group is determined to find their way home, or back to the front lines.

latest?cb=20140808113941

The Ranks

Magistrix - Magistrix Emiysia Briarsong was designated as the leader of the Talon of the Phoenix by the authority of Silvermoon.

Blood Guard – The Magistrix' Right Hand, Responsible for overseeing the day to day operations of the Talon

Sergeant – Non-Commissioned Officer. Responsible for keeping the Grunts in line, and leadership during front line operations.

Grunt – Cannon fodder. Responsible for soaking up any threats directed towards the Magistrix.

Auxiliary - The non-combat members of the guild. They provide the support necessary to operate effectively.

latest?cb=20140808113941

Restrictions and Relations

Being a military expedition of the Horde, it is natural that only member races of the Horde be allowed within it's ranks. Magistrix Briarsong is the pragmatic sort though, and has no qualms with using members of the other races to advance her goals. As such, the Talon is not openly hostile towards anyone, though those faithful to the Alliance will find no friends among them.

Edited by zallah
  • Like 3

Looks like a cool idea! If things progress well ICly for my character, I might end up joining you guys, but alas given my RL timetable, at  the moment I can't  offer a pledge yet.

Edited by Hex

Nice to see a Horde guild pop up! It'll be fun for there to be a rivalry beteween the Talon and the Ironbound. Looking forward to it. 👍

I think you can consider Icath'ya to be in-line with the Magistrix quite a lot. Call it a semi-pledge, I'd like to leave it to IC but I am interested.