Sign in to follow this  
Kit

Knocked Out Feedback

During a conversation this evening I was informed that those knocked out would be able to log in but not go anywhere. In my opinion, while it's immersive, it's also very hindering to RP. I suggest a stretcher mechanic (similar to the kidnapping) that a provisioner could make to move the knocked out individual to a safer location. 

• Like 2

The knockout overall needs some work, yes. Being able to "drag" a knocked out character somewhere would be really nice. Though I have no idea how much of a pain in the ass that is to program.

On the other hand, if you plan to move the person, why not just do "take prisoner" instead?

I think they mean in the case that someone else comes along, be they friend or foe. In that case, yes, they'd be able to force the player to follow them or execute them, as they are technically incapacitated when they engage the following combat, so long as their 'unconscious' timer hasn't timed out.

The scenario in my head is that I'm walking on the beach and see someone stuck there unconscious. In my character's mind, taking them to safety would be a priority. That being said, I'm very green to the system and haven't experienced it much yet.