Xehara

Salutations

First and foremost; tell us about yourself, as a roleplayer/gamer:
I am a veteran roleplayer but I still feel I have much to learn and avenues I can progress in. I adore character development and tend to use roleplay to explore the curiosities of the world around me, whether they be negative things I do not understand or positive things I'd like to try on for size. My writing is rarely constantly happy nor do I like playing house, but that being said I make every attempt to reach out to those not familiar with my writing to ensure I respect other's limitations.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the community?
There is this person I share a discord server with that was extremely excited to remind me every step of the way that this was a thing and I should try it out. I can't remember much about him or how I know him, just that he is now the "Unknown Shores Advertiser Guy". It was pretty traumatic if I am being honest. I do not even know if I am here of my own free will or not. 

As we are a roleplaying community, what kinds of role-play do you enjoy?
I like a bit of realism, themes that tug at the heartstrings whether good or bad, roleplay that inspires development, so on.

What sorts of games do you generally play?  Tell us a few of your favourites!
I like a good ol' fantasy MMORPG. I play a variation of things, though. From Minecraft, to Fallout, to GW2 and so on. I have over 500 games, but I like being able to build things and be creative whether it be in the form of roleplay or actual building of things. 

What are your expectations of this community?
I tend to expect little as it leaves me room to be happily surprised.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our community, which appeals to you the most?
The first three words listed on the rules page: respect, maturity and humility. No matter your feelings towards someone, these things should remain true when interacting. 

Show off some of your role-play skills with a story, if you'd like!
A lot of my writing (all GW2 based mind you) can be found on my tumblr here . It's NSFW due to the themes included.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?
I am not my characters, I do not always condone in their behaviors, I also may feel they are wrong in situations when they are adamant that they are right. If you ever feel uncomfortable no matter where we are in a scene, please whisper me to let me know so we can adjust or conclude. I am here to entertain through my roleplay, not upset people. I am perfectly okay with OOC communication to ensure everything remains interesting and enjoyable.