Sign in to follow this  
Prosopagnosia

local bigfoot sightings reported

Hey I guess I'm new here. This whole project looks really promising, especially if the beta is anything to go by. I've been on all sorts of dumb WoW RP servers like Paragon, Prologue and others, and I really hope we've got a long run ahead of us.

A question for anyone who decides to read this; What is your favourite race and why? 

• Like 4

Welcome new-lad. I was 'angrybird' or 'Axis-something' in the beta! I bet I made you fight something to the death!

Always good to have old new faces! And I'm double-good-ed to know you like our stuff. I am always around if you have questions, I hope you take the time to read up on the lore and the RPG stuff and be a resource for everyone! I am so stoked for launch!

ORcs/humans, btw.

• Like 1

Orcs and humans are as classic as it gets. Solid. Respectable.

A friend and I had been spit-balling greasing up our own roll-system-ingrained server but you guys beat us to the punch and I'm excited to see the results. Not gunna lie, lots of anticipation for the release date. Fingers crossed. Feels like dusting off old cobwebs and moving on from dusty memories. 

Also no applications. No need for applications. Love that more than I can put to words.

Edited by Prosopagnosia
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Prosopagnosia said:

Orcs and humans are as classic as it gets. Solid. Respectable.

A friend and I had been spit-balling greasing up our own roll-system-ingrained server but you guys beat us to the punch and I'm excited to see the results. Not gunna lie, lots of anticipation for the release date. Fingers crossed. Feels like dusting off old cobwebs and moving on from dusty memories. 

Also no applications. No need for applications. Love that more than I can put to words.

Unless you wanted to be staff...

• Like 1

Oh hello there! Welcome. 

I like Trolls the most, they have that dark and mysterious, horror-inspiring thing going for them with cannibalism, tribes, voodoo and rituals atop ziggurats. 

• Like 1

im a centrist who believes in the warcraft horseshoe theory, i have no favorite race

Edited by traius
  • Like 1

Welcome! Glad to see ya here!

My favorite race within the Warcraft universe is... To be a little bit biased here, well, the humans of course! Sure, they're the basic bread and butter of any fantasy setting, but they can be far from the generic amalgam of traits that tend to get assigned to them. Within the various nations and civilizations that have risen and fallen throughout the lore to the ones that have survived, Azeroth truly does support the idea of humans being a very adaptable race. That's what makes them great. There is not a greater cesspool of pure potential anywhere. Between their talents within the arcane arts, to literally beckoning the forces of light and shadow to their will. And even without that, the mundane among them can be some of the strongest warriors to fight with.

• Like 1

On 5/8/2018 at 3:01 AM, Axis48 said:

Unless you wanted to be staff...

I promised myself I wouldn't meddle in such affairs this time around. Besides, it seems like you guys have a good handle on things.

On 5/8/2018 at 5:50 AM, Nostra said:

Oh hello there! Welcome. 

I like Trolls the most, they have that dark and mysterious, horror-inspiring thing going for them with cannibalism, tribes, voodoo and rituals atop ziggurats. 

Trolls haven't always been one of my favourite races, in terms of lore. Perhaps due to poor portrayal or a bit of ephemeral lore, there's so many varieties and all of their mysticism and history blends together into a melange not unlike a pudding. Tribal or, at least, any troll that isn't a Darkspear, tend to be more interesting.

With recent content, though, it is a bit more toothsome, so I'll have to look forward to seeing your characters in game.

6 hours ago, Alchemage said:

Welcome! Glad to see ya here!

My favorite race within the Warcraft universe is... To be a little bit biased here, well, the humans of course! Sure, they're the basic bread and butter of any fantasy setting, but they can be far from the generic amalgam of traits that tend to get assigned to them. Within the various nations and civilizations that have risen and fallen throughout the lore to the ones that have survived, Azeroth truly does support the idea of humans being a very adaptable race. That's what makes them great. There is not a greater cesspool of pure potential anywhere. Between their talents within the arcane arts, to literally beckoning the forces of light and shadow to their will. And even without that, the mundane among them can be some of the strongest warriors to fight with.

Humans are sadly generic, but not for lack of trying. They spread themselves up and down the metaphorical football field, for better or worse. It's a shame that most races fall into niches of stereotype, but it seems Humans are liberated from that, unless Gilnean.

• Like 1

Greetings! I honestly haven't played WoW in forever so I have some dusting off to do. I had one of every race alliance side, have played troll, goblin and orc as well. All races have something I enjoy but I tend to gravitate towards night elves, humans and dwarves with my primary being a night elf. It's been years, I may find other races more intriguing now.